Introduction to The Alternate TV Wiki
Welcome to the Alternative TV Wiki, where you can own the Real-life Television stations using fictional companies.
- Everyone can own 1 big 4 station per DMA with duopolies allowed with CW and MNTV stations along with Independents. Duopolies with Fox stations are allowed in smaller markets.
- Network CEO's remain the same.
- All Networks start with their original O&O's for now.
- No revoking affiliations.
- You are allowed to change graphics, logos, news theme, etc.
- Everyone can own one company to be fair except for the Network CEO's, which run the networks along with one company.
- Users must use a fictional company. This way, we truly own the stations.
- No fictional networks since we are owning only RL TV stations
- Each user is allowed to create one fictional subchannel network for their stations. The limit of subchannels for a station is 8. Any company can add the subchannels to their stations with permission.
- Disney/ABC: Cbcarter34
- CBS: Kruejac
- NBCUniversal: MB
- Fox: Andy39